TMC COVID – 19 Resource Page
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can cause respiratory illnesses which present as the common cold but may also cause severe pneumonias. As you are aware, this new or novel coronavirus or COVID -19 has been reported in the United States. While the case counts at this point are low, the CDC reports that more cases are likely to be identified in the coming days. It is also likely that person-to-person spread will continue to occur. Now is the time to plan. Be diligent and DON’T panic!
TMC is sensitive to the needs of our clients and will monitor updates from the CDC and other national agencies. This page will serve as a resource for our clients, providing information that is needed to continue to provide care for patients while ensuring adequate protection for workers. This page is updated daily*
TMC Respiratory Protection Plan
Total Medical Compliance has developed a plan to assist healthcare providers in addressing the risk associated with exposure to airborne transmitted diseases.
To get your plan click here.
TMC Pandemic Plan
In our BACK TO WORK webinar, we provide the most recent guidance on the protection of workers and patients. Included with the webinar is a written Pandemic Plan that will assist practices as they move forward. We have the Plan available in pdf fillable and Word.
TMC has recorded complimentary webinars to address the needs of healthcare providers.
Webinars available: Watch Recorded Webinars Now!
- Back to Work Webinar – Recorded version
- Q&A – HIPAA Disclosures, Telehealth Use & Cyber Threats
- Updated! Respiratory Protection: Creating a Respiratory Protection Program
- Respiratory Protection and COVID-19: Are All Masks Created Equal?
- Infection Control Guidelines for Coronavirus: How to Protect Your Practice and Your Patients
- All Healthcare Providers – Hot Topics with Coronavirus: An Outpatient Approach to Infection Prevention
Website Links – CDC Resources
- Updated CDC Dental Guidelines 5.21.20
- Coronavirus Homepage
- Situation Page – Updates provided as it becomes available.
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Guidance for Dental Settings 4/27/20
- Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators
- Respiratory Hygiene/Cough Etiquette
- CDC COVID -19 Healthcare Worker Guidance
- Discontinuation of Home Isolation for Persons with COVID-19 (Interim Guidance) 3/25/20
Other Helpful Website Links
- Respirator Models from China that are No Longer Authorized
- NIOSH Approved Respirators from China 5/7/20
- ADA Return to Work Interim Guidance Toolkit
- ADHA Interim Guidance on Returning to Work
- CMS – Opening Up American Again
- Local health department
- State health department
- ADA Recommend Dentists Postpone Elective Procedures
- EPA list of products – Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- American Chemistry – Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
HIPAA & Telehealth:
- Medicare Telemedicine Fact Sheet 5.12.20
- TMC: Telehealth & COVID-19
- Health & Human Services COVID-19 & HIPAA
- Telehealth Resource HHS Page 5.12.20
- Medicare Coverage & Payment 5.12.20
- COVID-19 Cybersecurity Guidance 5.1.20
- TMC: COVID-19 Security Risks, What Can We Do?
- TMC Blog: COVID-19 Misinformation and Scams
- CISA: Defending Against COVID-19 Cyber Scams
- FBI Warning: Fraudulent Sales of COVID-19-Related Medical Equipment
- TMC-Router Hijacking – COVID-19 3.31.20
- ADA COVID-19 Resources for Dentists
- ADA Practice Guidance 4/16/20
- AMA Quick Guide to Telemedicine in Practice
- American Telemedicine Association COVID-19 Resources
To keep up on the latest news, please sign up for our newsletter!