TMC COVID – 19 Resource Page
Coronaviruses are a family of viruses that can cause respiratory illnesses which present as the common cold but may also cause severe pneumonias. As you are aware, this new or novel coronavirus or COVID -19 has been reported in the United States. While the case counts at this point are low, the CDC reports that more cases are likely to be identified in the coming days. It is also likely that person-to-person spread will continue to occur. Now is the time to plan. Be diligent and DON’T panic!
TMC is sensitive to the needs of our clients and will monitor updates from the CDC and other national agencies. This page will serve as a resource for our clients, providing information that is needed to continue to provide care for patients while ensuring adequate protection for workers. This page is updated daily*
Pandemic Preparedness Plan
TMC has created a pandemic plan to reference during COVID-19, with resources specific to both medical and dental practices. We have a medical specific plan and a dental-specific plan. To get your plan click here.
Virginia’s Temporary Standard: Infectious Disease Prevention: SARS-CoV-2 Virus That Causes COVID – 19
Virginia is the very first state to implement a standard specifically addressing measures to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. You can view our recorded complimentary webinar by joining Karen Gregory, RN as she provides a recorded overview of the standard and the specific actions you must take to comply. Click here to view this recorded webinar!
TMC Respiratory Protection Plan
Total Medical Compliance has developed a plan to assist healthcare providers in addressing the risk associated with exposure to airborne transmitted diseases.
To get your plan click here.
Dates: November 18, 2020
Time: 11am – 1pm EDT
Price: $150 TMC Clients: Complimentary
TMC has recorded complimentary webinars to address the needs of healthcare providers.
Webinars available: Watch Recorded Webinars Now!
- Respiratory Protection: Are All Masks or Respirators Created Equally?
- Back to Work Webinar – Recorded version
- Q&A – HIPAA Disclosures, Telehealth Use & Cyber Threats
- Updated! Respiratory Protection: Creating a Respiratory Protection Program
- Infection Control Guidelines for Coronavirus: How to Protect Your Practice and Your Patients
- All Healthcare Providers – Hot Topics with Coronavirus: An Outpatient Approach to Infection Prevention
Website Links – CDC Resources
- Interim Infection Prevention & Control Guidance for Dental Guidelines 6.19.20
- Coronavirus Homepage
- Situation Page – Updates provided as it becomes available.
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
- Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of N95 Respirators
- Respiratory Hygiene/Cough Etiquette
- CDC COVID -19 Healthcare Worker Guidance
- Discontinuation of Home Isolation for Persons with COVID-19 (Interim Guidance) 3/25/20
Other Helpful Website Links
- Best Practices for Infection Control in Dental Practices During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- ADA Return to Work Interim Guidance Toolkit 6/9/20
- ADHA Interim Guidance on Returning to Work
- CMS – Opening Up American Again
- Local health department
- State health department
- EPA list of products – Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- American Chemistry – Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
HIPAA & Telehealth:
- Medicare Telemedicine Fact Sheet 5.12.20
- TMC: Telehealth & COVID-19
- Health & Human Services COVID-19 & HIPAA
- Telehealth Resource HHS Page 5.12.20
- Medicare Coverage & Payment 5.12.20
- COVID-19 Cybersecurity Guidance 5.1.20
- TMC: COVID-19 Security Risks, What Can We Do?
- TMC Blog: COVID-19 Misinformation and Scams
- CISA: Defending Against COVID-19 Cyber Scams
- FBI Warning: Fraudulent Sales of COVID-19-Related Medical Equipment
- TMC-Router Hijacking – COVID-19 3.31.20
- ADA COVID-19 Resources for Dentists
- ADA Practice Guidance 4/16/20
- AMA Quick Guide to Telemedicine in Practice
- American Telemedicine Association COVID-19 Resources
To keep up on the latest news, please sign up for our newsletter!