South Carolina Dental Association Endorsement
Welcome South Carolina Dental Association Members!
We’ve Got You Covered with HIPAA Compliance Training
South Carolina Dental Association (SCDA) has partnered with Total Medical Compliance (TMC) to provide quality HIPAA compliance training to all its members. TMC offers a wide array of customizable programs designed to meet the HIPAA compliance needs of dental practices in South Carolina online or on-site.
Our on-site program includes a site visit from an experienced TMC consultant who will inspect your facility and provide site-specific training for your staff. We also offer several options for online training. These programs are flexible, convenient and provide the same high quality, thorough information as our onsite program.
Earn CE credits when attending HIPAA webinars as TMC is a provider of ADA Cerp continuing education credits!
About the SCDA
The South Carolina Dental Association (SCDA) was established in 1869 and represents and serves more than 2,000 Member Dentists in South Carolina. They are a non-profit association that provides services such as lobbying, legal counsel, continuing education opportunities, publications, insurance services, and practitioner networking and legislative events for members and community alike.
TMC Benefits As An SCDA Member
As an SCDA member and TMC client, you will receive:
- Access to our complimentary *ADA CERP CE webinars
- A 10% discount to SCDA members who sign up for our full-service HIPAA compliance service in 2020!
More from TMC
TMC saves our clients money and time providing:
- HIPAA Risk Analysis
- HIPAA Business Associates Training
- Convenient online training programs to minimize lost patient time
- And more…
Find the solution right for you:
* ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp.