Safety Data Sheet Compliance
Total Medical Compliance’s Safety Data Sheet (SDS Program)
As a healthcare organization, the management and maintenance of your data sheet (SDS) can be time consuming and expensive, but nonetheless, essential to compliance and the safety of your practice. At TMC, we take the work out of preparing and processing the OSHA required SDS manual for your office. Our electronic safety data sheet program (eSDS) prepares and maintains your SDS manual and inventory electronically.
Simply provide us a list of the hazardous chemicals and drugs used in your facility and we will create an electronic SDS manual specific to your organization. There are no restrictions on the suppliers you can use, so you can purchase products from suppliers that are most convenient for you. Whenever you add a new product to your practice, just send an email to our team and we will add the appropriate SDS to your manual.
Key Features of our eSDS Program include:
- Access your eSDS manual online at anytime
- Receive a CD backup of chemical inventory
- Easily search items by brand name or chemical name
- View and print information as needed
Benefits of our SDS program compliance include:
- Low investment with the high return
- Peace of mind knowing your information is handled by our SDS professionals
- Immediate access to information
- Easy to use and access
- Ongoing maintenance of your eSDS manual
- Compliance with OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard
*This is not a standalone product. It must be accompanied by one of our OSHA programs that is full-service on-site training or our eCompliance Plus or Pro program.
Our process is simple, so your employees can easily access your organization’s SDS’s at any time. Our eSDS Compliance program offers you a simple solution for SDS management without the clutter or the hassle.