Virginia Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan
TMC is pleased to present an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan to meet the requirements of the Virginia Temporary Standard Infectious Disease and Prevention: SARS-CoV-2 Virus That Causes COVID – 19 §16VAC25-220. Employment sites throughout the state of Virginia are responsible for implementing various portions of this standard which became effective July 27, 2020. For employers with employees designated in very high risk, high risk, and medium risk with 11 employees through a risk assessment, a written plan is required to be completed and training on the plan provided no later than September 25, 2020.
The plan which will be presented electronically in a PDF fillable format, which allows for customization to meet the specific needs of the business, will address the following:
- Assignment of an Administrator of the plan
- Determining levels of risk based on job tasks and site
- Where, how, and to what sources of the virus might employees be exposed
- Risk factors that may lead to the risk of severe illness if exposed
- Engineering, work practice controls and PPE that are being utilized
- Contingency operations as a result of outbreaks
- Basic infection control practices to reduce the spread of the virus
- CDC Recommendations
Price: TMC Clients: FREE until October 1, 2020. After October 1st it will be full price. Non-TMC Clients: $200
Get your plan now!