Employee Online Training
Manage Online Employee Training with LMS from Total Medical Compliance
Do you get overwhelmed by tracking the training requirements for your employees? Who needs to take what, when, and how often? How can employees be encouraged to stay in compliance? Our LMS online training can help! It is a tool to manage employee training in a simple, efficient manner. It allows you to configure a customized training plan for your employees. It is all the training information you need right at your fingertips!
What is LMS?
It is a learning management system (LMS) application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of online educational courses or training programs. It is a quick and easy way for your employees to complete their compliance training online and to record and track their scores and status. Additionally, it allows keeping all of your training records in one place.
- Reporting -track your users and where they are in their training
- Easily manage compliance training for your staff
- Greater User Control of the material – users will be able to pause their lessons and restart where they left off
Mix and Match Modules to Meet Your Needs
OSHA Online Training Module only $10/per user
HIPAA Online Training Module only $10/per user
OSHA & HIPAA Online Training Modules Package $12/per user
Human Resource Compliance courses may be added for $5 per user per year. Click on each course to read more:
Add all 5 for only $20 per user per year!
Additional Online Training Benefits
- Web-Based – no software or plug-ins required
- Instructor-Led Tracking – keep all learning records in one system, whether the training is online or live. Includes the ability to schedule classes, register learners, print class rolls, and track attendance
- Detailed Student Transcripts – provide student transcripts with comprehensive learning history
- System Notifications – automatically notify learners when new content is available
- SCORM-Compliant format – Any non-TMC training material that meets this industry standard can be added to your training library for your employees