Georgia Dental Association Endorsement
We’ve Got You Covered: Compliance and Training for Georgia Dental Association Members
At Total Medical Compliance (TMC), we offer a wide array of customizable programs designed to meet the OSHA, HIPAA, and infection control needs of Georgia Dental Association (GDA) members.
You can choose from our onsite program where an experienced TMC consultant will inspect your facility and provide site-specific training for your staff or choose one of our many online programs. These programs are flexible and convenient and provide the same high quality, thorough information as our onsite program.
Additionally, you can earn CE credits through the American Dental Association (ADA) via our webinars on OSHA, HIPAA, Infection Control/Spice, and more!
About the GDA
The Georgia Dental Association (GDA) exists to help members succeed. GDA advocates for the dental profession and patients, promotes the positive perception of dentists, increases awareness of dentistry, and brings members new business solutions.
Benefits of Being a GDA Member
The Georgia Dental Association (GDA) provides guidance on new regulations affecting dentistry, continuing education, and regular news and publications. By becoming a GDA member, you’ll receive tangible benefits that help you and your colleagues every day. It takes just a few minutes to make a meaningful investment in your profession, joining 3,300+ dentists in Georgia: join GDA or learn more about GDA’s benefits.
Use Code: GDA50 for webinar discounts in our store
As a GDA member and TMC client, you will receive discounts on TMC webinars, as well as access to our complimentary *ADA CERP CE webinars. Additionally, we will host a Free Compliance Awareness Month for GDA members in February, where you can call our toll-free number and have your OSHA compliance questions answered (this does not include OSHA inspections).
With the recent events surrounding the COVID – 19 crisis, Total Medical Compliance (TMC) anticipates that there will be additional focus on how employers protect their workers from exposure to diseases spread in an airborne manner. Based on CDC guidance, practices that perform procedures that generate aerosols will require a higher level of respiratory protection, such as the N95 respirator. When implementing the use of respirators, a written plan and training must be in place to ensure the safety of the worker. TMC has developed this written plan and in conjunction with appropriate equipment and practice involvement, your practice will have the tools needed for success.
- A written Respiratory Protection Plan, customizable by the practice.
- A live webinar on the completion and implementation of the plan.
Complimentary Webinars For You
We provide you with complimentary webinars with the latest information in OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control compliance offering CE credits. Click here
More from TMC
TMC saves our clients money and time through providing:
- Chemical labels for products not in the original containers as required by OSHA
- Providing reduced cost electronic SDS manuals
- Convenient online training programs to minimize lost patient time
- And more…
Find the solution right for you:
* ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to ADA CERP at www.ada.org/cerp.