Dental Radiation Safety Compliance Manual
Dental Radiation Compliance Manual for North Carolina Practices
Protect your patients and your dental practice. A radiation safety guide helps ensure your practice is compliant with state regulations. It is a guide on the rules and responsibilities to reduce exposure to radiation, keeping your patients safe and staff safe.
We provide Dental Radiation Compliance Manuals and electronic forms for North Carolina dental practices. Our radiation compliance manual includes important requirements specific to the state of North Carolina. As rules and regulations change, we will provide you with manual updates to guarantee you have the most recent information.
Our North Carolina Radiation Compliance Manual for Dental Practices contains:
- Safe Work Practices and policies required by State Radiation Laws to provide training and instruction to healthcare workers who work with X-rays in the dental office.
- Quality Control Program Information recommended by industry experts and equipment manufacturers. You select those QC activities used by your practice.
- State regulations and instructional information provided as guidance by your state.
- Operating forms to assist you with daily operations. These forms are required by OSHA and Radiation Regulations.
- Guidance on managing a complete Radiation Program from government agencies and industry associations, including: Infection Control as recommended by the CDC, recycling information and companies, lead apron disposal and more.
- Equipment used for retaining all documentation needed by inspectors when they visit your office.
- OSHA training section that includes a training outline, forms for documenting attendance, and a test to verify employees are ready to safely operate the equipment you have at your office.
Our North Carolina Dental Radiation Compliance Manual is important for maintaining compliance, safety, and staying on top of North Carolina state requirements. If you do not have our North Carolina Dental Radiation Safety Manual, you may purchase the compliance manual by clicking the button below.