The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
- February Advisor 2014 - Breaking News: CLIA Update, Back to the Basics, Rick Analysis-Is it Really That Important, Building a Safe Work Environment, Posting OSHA 300A Logs Breach, and HIPAA is Not Just for 2013
- January Advisor 2014 – BBP Exposures in Healthcare: Are you Ready?, Patient Conversations and HIPAA, Working Sick, and TMC Industry Trends.
- December Advisor 2013 – Message from the President of TMC, TMC Industry Trends, HIPAA – Still Critical Even After 2013, How to Get Your Federal and State Required Posters, and Holiday Fire and Ice – What is Your Plan?
- November Advisor 2013 - GHS Training Deadline, Infection Prevention Versus Infection Control, Breach is Really a Four Letter Word, and TMC Sweepstakes.
- October Advisor 2013 – Update to the Occupational HIV Post Exposure Process, Post Omnibus-Were You Prepared?, Infection Prevention: The Need For the Annual Flu Vaccine, Hippa Omnibus Final Rule, and TMC OSHA Web Badge.
- September Advisor 2013 – Infection Prevention: The Need for the Annual Flu Vaccine, HIPAA Omnibus Training Addendum for 2013, The Advisor – A Treasure Chest of Information, HIPAA Omnibus Final Rule, and Web Badge.
- August Advisor 2013 – A Close Look at the Chemical: Glutaraldehyde, TMC Industry Trends, TMC HIPPA Clients, All Aboard the HIPAA Bus!, and The TMC and Client Partnership
- July Advisor 2013 - Breach Prevention is the Best Strategy, TMC Industry Trends, Are You Prepared for An OSHA Inspection?, Superior Service in the Community, and Hand Hygiene Newsletter.
- June Advisor 2013 - GHS Labeling and Requirements, Safe Injection Practices, Infection Control Alerts, and TMC’s GHS Promotion.
- May Advisor 2013 – OSHA Inspections 2013, Monitoring of the Sterilization Process, Microsoft Ends Support of XP SP3 and Office 2003, and NC Practices with a TMC Dental Radiation Manual.
- April Advisor 2013 - Zero Tolerance for Workplace Violence, Sterilization: Cleaning and Packaging, and Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labels of Chemicals Training.
- March Advisor 2013 - Omnibus HIPAA Rules-Join Us for This Interesting Ride, Navigating Compliance – A Safety Challenge, All Aboard the HIPAA Bus, and Spring into GHS Compliance Now.