The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
- October Advisor 2014 - Protecting Workers and Communities from Ebola, HIPAA Privacy Rule and Same Sex Marriages, and TMC Dental Radiation Manual Updates.
- September Advisor 2014 – NC Dental Radiation Manual Updates, Where is Your Loyalty?, Do We Really Have to Say Goodbye, and Standard Precautions in the Wake of Emerging Diseases.
- August Advisor 2014 – Hipaa Patient’s Access to Helath Records, Emerging Threats, Fire Safety Should Be A Choice; Not a Chance, and Training Your OSHA & HIPAA Officers.
- July Advisor 2014 – Breach Prevention Must Be Priority, Shades of Summer, GHS Training, It’s Still Good. Right?, and TMC Dental Radiation Safety Manual.
- June Advisor 2014 - Post Omnibus-Were You Prepared?, Slipping, Tripping and Falling into Safety Mode, Make Your Life Easier with One Click to Pay Your Invoice, and What Do You Get When You Pay for TMC Service?
- May Advisor 2014 – Email of Protected Health Information, What is Your OSHA Attitude?, Hands on Training, and Tri-State Conference.
- April Advisor 2014 – Keeping it Real – Sterile, TMC Events, HIPAA Privacy Rule and Sharing Information Related to Mental Health, Infection Control Update, New TMC Web Store, Personal Protective Equipment: Why Protect?, and We Love Our Customers.
- March Advisor 2014 - Regulated Medical Infectious Waste, Did You Want Paper or Plastic?, and Microsoft XP.
- February Advisor 2014 - Breaking News: CLIA Update, Back to the Basics, Rick Analysis-Is it Really That Important, Building a Safe Work Environment, Posting OSHA 300A Logs Breach, and HIPAA is Not Just for 2013
- January Advisor 2014 – BBP Exposures in Healthcare: Are you Ready?, Patient Conversations and HIPAA, Working Sick, and TMC Industry Trends.
- December Advisor 2013 – Message from the President of TMC, TMC Industry Trends, HIPAA – Still Critical Even After 2013, How to Get Your Federal and State Required Posters, and Holiday Fire and Ice – What is Your Plan?
- November Advisor 2013 - GHS Training Deadline, Infection Prevention Versus Infection Control, Breach is Really a Four Letter Word, and TMC Sweepstakes.