Dental Radiation Safety Manual for Dental Practices
Currently available for dental practices in North Carolina. The TMC customized Radiation Manual for Dental Practices contains:
- Safe Work Practices and polices as required by State Radiation Laws to provide training and instruction to healthcare workers who work with X-rays in the dental office.
- Quality Control Program Information as recommended by industry experts and equipment manufacturers. You select those QC activities used by your practice.
- State Regulations section that contains the regulations and any instructional information provided as guidance by your state.
- Operating forms to assist you with daily operations. These are forms required by OSHA, for Infection Control purposes and by Radiation Regulations.
- Information from other government agencies and industry associations for guidance on managing a complete Radiation Program. Infection Control as recommended by the CDC, recycling information and companies, lead apron disposal and more.
- A section on equipment to be used for retaining all documentation needed by inspectors when they visit your office.
- A training section with a training outline, forms for documenting attendance and a test to verify employees are ready to safely operate the equipment you have at your office.
Price: $375.00 Click here to order
The Advisor, TMC’s Compliance Newsletter is a bonus addition to help you stay current on new regulations and interpretations throughout the year. You will receive The Advisor each month by email as a part of your manual purchase.
Dental Radiation Compliance Manual Updates
Purchase the 2012 Dental Radiation Manual updates. These updates streamline the radiation manual for ease of use!
Price: $75 Click here to order