The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
Total Medical Compliance offers complimentary monthly newsletters focusing on important topics that center around you and your OSHA, HIPAA, and infection control compliance.
- April Advisor 2017 – Demystifying OSHA Inspections Part 5: Your Right to Contest OSHA’s Citations and Fines, Emergency Action Plan (EAP): Evacuation Maps: To Map or Not to Map?, and Investigating a Potential Breach.
- March Advisor 2017 – Monitoring Internal Access Can Save You Huge Fines, Demystifying OSHA Inspections Part 4: After The Inspection, and Engineered Safety.
- February Advisor 2017 – Information Security and Vendors, Demystifying OSHA Inspections Part 3: The Actual Inspection, The Importance of Safe Injection Practices, and Breach Reporting Reminder.
- January Advisor 2017 – HIPAA and Battling Parents, Updates for OSHA Posting and HIPAA Breach Notice, Sending the Right Message: A Safety Checklist, and Demystifying OSHA Inspections Part 2: What Are the Steps of an OSHA Inspection?
- December Advisor 2016 – Free from Folly, Demystifying OSHA Inspections Part 1, Gone Phishin’, It’s Your Call, and Customer Feature.
- November Advisor 2016 – Medical Records Storage, Labor Posters, and Lumps and Mumps in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- October Advisor 2016 – Affordable Care Act: Section 1557, New OSHA Regulations on Illness and Injuries Part II, Phase Two HIPAA Audits Enter Round Three for Business Associates, and TMC Crossword Puzzle.
- OCR Begins Random Audits for Business Associates October 2016 – Providing an explanation of the audits and action items you can do to prepare.
- September Advisor 2016 – New OSHA Regulations on Illness, THe Cost of Record Snooping, TMC HIPAA Covered Entity Clients Only, and Update on the Zika Virus.
- August Advisor 2016 – TMC Annual Meeting, HIPAA Enforcement, Higher fees on OSHA infractions in August, and Back to Basics-Surface Disinfection.
- July Advisor 2016 – Safety: Back to Basics, Phase 2 HIPAA Audits, Word of Mouth, and Customer Corner.
- Patient Access Special Bulletin June 2016 – Providing more details on patients’ right to access health information and the process to respond to the access request in a timely manner.
- June Advisor 2016 – To Err is Human, 3DPPE – Donning, Duffing, and Disposal, and Customer Corner.