The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
Total Medical Compliance offers free monthly compliance newsletters, The Advisor, focusing on important topics that center around you and compliance training practices.
- August Advisor 2015 – Special Edition! How To Protect yourself in a Cyber World, HIPAA Compliance in a Connected World, and Ransomware Attacks.
- July Advisor 2015 – Protecting Workers and Communities from MERS, Risk Analysis, and Incidental Disclosure.
- June Advisor 2015 – Cyber Hygiene, Workplace Violence Awareness, & It’s Your Call.
- May Advisor 2015 – Don’t Forget the Paper, Manager’s Box, First Impressions Count, and It’s Your Call.
- April Advisor 2015 – Top Health Data Breaches 2015, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and Earthquakes, Oh My!, We Are Listening, and TMC Events.
- March Advisor 2015 – Incident Reporting: Creating a Culture of Compliance Among Employees, A Super Bug in the News, We’re Listening, and Attending Speaker: Karen Gregory!
- February Advisor 2015 – Breach Prevention: Everyone’s Job, Protecting Employees During A Measles Outbreak, We Are Listening, and Compliance Tips.
- January Advisor 2015 – A Complete HIPAA Compliance Program, We’re Listening, We Heard You From Word of Mouth Our Strongest Advertisement, Changes to the OSHA’s Recordkeeping Standard: How Does It Apply?, and FAQs.
- December Advisor 2014 – Greetings From Bill, The Business Associate: A Valuable Relationship, OSHA Enforcement Activity 2014: A Recap, Prepare for the Worst, and Attention NC Dental Radiation Manual Owners!
- November Advisor 2014 – Risk Analysis, Differences in Active and Passive Safety Sharps, Listening Campaign, and Monitoring of the Sterilization Process.
- October Advisor 2014 – Protecting Workers and Communities from Ebola, HIPAA Privacy Rule and Same Sex Marriages, and TMC Dental Radiation Manual Updates.
- September Advisor 2014 – NC Dental Radiation Manual Updates, Where is Your Loyalty?, Do We Really Have to Say Goodbye, and Standard Precautions in the Wake of Emerging Diseases.
- August Advisor 2014 – Hipaa Patient’s Access to Helath Records, Emerging Threats, Fire Safety Should Be A Choice; Not a Chance, and Training Your OSHA & HIPAA Officers.