The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
Total Medical Compliance offers free monthly compliance newsletters, The Advisor, focusing on important topics that center around you and your compliance.
- November Advisor 2016 – Medical Records Storage, Labor Posters, and Lumps and Mumps in Oklahoma and Arkansas.
- October Advisor 2016 – Affordable Care Act: Section 1557, New OSHA Regulations on Illness and Injuries Part II, Phase Two HIPAA Audits Enter Round Three for Business Associates, and TMC Crossword Puzzle.
- OCR Begins Random Audits for Business Associates October 2016 – Providing an explanation of the audits and action items you can do to prepare.
- September Advisor 2016 – New OSHA Regulations on Illness, THe Cost of Record Snooping, TMC HIPAA Covered Entity Clients Only, and Update on the Zika Virus.
- August Advisor 2016 – TMC Annual Meeting, HIPAA Enforcement, Higher fees on OSHA infractions in August, and Back to Basics-Surface Disinfection.
- July Advisor 2016 – Safety: Back to Basics, Phase 2 HIPAA Audits, Word of Mouth, and Customer Corner.
- Patient Access Special Bulletin June 2016 – Providing more details on patients’ right to access health information and the process to respond to the access request in a timely manner.
- June Advisor 2016 – To Err is Human, 3DPPE – Donning, Duffing, and Disposal, and Customer Corner.
- April Advisor 2016 – The Tax Man Cometh, eCompliance Corner, 20 Years of Excellence, Managing An Exposure Event, and Newsflash: Dental Settings.
- March Advisor 2016 – Zika Virus, eCompliance Corner, For Ransom, US Chamber of Commerce Award Winner, and Microsoft 10.
- February Advisor 2016 – The Time Has Arrived: Globally Harmonized System (GHS), HIPAA Compliance for Covered Entities Part II, First Annual Live Infection Control Seminar in Raleigh!, and our Featured Client.
- January Advisor 2016 – HIPAA Compliance for Covered Entities, First Annual Live Infection Control Seminars in Charlotte and Raleigh!, Safety Definitions and Principles, and The E Stands for Electronic.
- December Advisor 2015 – Greetings From Bill, Lessons Learned 2015: The Inside Threat, Holiday Fire and Ice! Safety First, and Customer Feature.