The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
Total Medical Compliance offers free monthly compliance newsletters, The Advisor, focusing on important topics that center around you and your compliance.
- January Advisor 2016 – HIPAA Compliance for Covered Entities, First Annual Live Infection Control Seminars in Charlotte and Raleigh!, Safety Definitions and Principles, and The E Stands for Electronic.
- December Advisor 2015 – Greetings From Bill, Lessons Learned 2015: The Inside Threat, Holiday Fire and Ice! Safety First, and Customer Feature.
- November Advisor 2015 – Time to Make Doughnuts, Preventing Disease Transmission with Proper Hand Hygiene, Cyber Monday, and Officer Webinars.
- October Advisor 2015 – Back to Basics-Surface Disinfection, Medical Identity Theft: An Insider Threat, Dental Radiation Manual Updates, Fall Webinar Series, and Recommendations from the CDC Heath Alert.
- September Advisor 2015 – Hacking Healthcare, National Dental Infection Control Awareness Month, Sniffle, Sniffle, Cough: Have You Received Your Flu Vaccine?, and Fall Webinar Series.
- August Advisor 2015 – Special Edition! How To Protect yourself in a Cyber World, HIPAA Compliance in a Connected World, and Ransomware Attacks.
- July Advisor 2015 – Protecting Workers and Communities from MERS, Risk Analysis, and Incidental Disclosure.
- June Advisor 2015 – Cyber Hygiene, Workplace Violence Awareness, & It’s Your Call.
- May Advisor 2015 – Don’t Forget the Paper, Manager’s Box, First Impressions Count, and It’s Your Call.
- April Advisor 2015 – Top Health Data Breaches 2015, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, and Earthquakes, Oh My!, We Are Listening, and TMC Events.
- March Advisor 2015 – Incident Reporting: Creating a Culture of Compliance Among Employees, A Super Bug in the News, We’re Listening, and Attending Speaker: Karen Gregory!
- February Advisor 2015 – Breach Prevention: Everyone’s Job, Protecting Employees During A Measles Outbreak, We Are Listening, and Compliance Tips.