The Advisor- TMC Compliance Newsletters
Total Medical Compliance offers free monthly compliance newsletters, The Advisor, focusing on important topics that center around you and your compliance.
- July Advisor 2016 – Safety: Back to Basics, Phase 2 HIPAA Audits, Word of Mouth, and Customer Corner.
- Patient Access Special Bulletin June 2016 – Providing more details on patients’ right to access health information and the process to respond to the access request in a timely manner.
- June Advisor 2016 – To Err is Human, 3DPPE – Donning, Duffing, and Disposal, and Customer Corner.
- April Advisor 2016 – The Tax Man Cometh, eCompliance Corner, 20 Years of Excellence, Managing An Exposure Event, and Newsflash: Dental Settings.
- March Advisor 2016 – Zika Virus, eCompliance Corner, For Ransom, US Chamber of Commerce Award Winner, and Microsoft 10.
- February Advisor 2016 – The Time Has Arrived: Globally Harmonized System (GHS), HIPAA Compliance for Covered Entities Part II, First Annual Live Infection Control Seminar in Raleigh!, and our Featured Client.
- January Advisor 2016 – HIPAA Compliance for Covered Entities, First Annual Live Infection Control Seminars in Charlotte and Raleigh!, Safety Definitions and Principles, and The E Stands for Electronic.
- December Advisor 2015 – Greetings From Bill, Lessons Learned 2015: The Inside Threat, Holiday Fire and Ice! Safety First, and Customer Feature.
- November Advisor 2015 – Time to Make Doughnuts, Preventing Disease Transmission with Proper Hand Hygiene, Cyber Monday, and Officer Webinars.
- October Advisor 2015 – Back to Basics-Surface Disinfection, Medical Identity Theft: An Insider Threat, Dental Radiation Manual Updates, Fall Webinar Series, and Recommendations from the CDC Heath Alert.
- September Advisor 2015 – Hacking Healthcare, National Dental Infection Control Awareness Month, Sniffle, Sniffle, Cough: Have You Received Your Flu Vaccine?, and Fall Webinar Series.
- August Advisor 2015 – Special Edition! How To Protect yourself in a Cyber World, HIPAA Compliance in a Connected World, and Ransomware Attacks.
- July Advisor 2015 – Protecting Workers and Communities from MERS, Risk Analysis, and Incidental Disclosure.